EasyIf you have an iPhone with iOS9 you can use Touch ID® to access your account through our app.
To use Touch ID, make sure you have the most recent version of our app, fingerprints registered for use on your device, and “Remember user name” turned on in your app settings menu.
Follow these steps to set up Touch ID through our app:
Steps to use Touch ID
- First complete Apple’s Touch ID enrollment process on your iPhone
- Sign on to the Vanguard app with your user name and password.
- Select ‘Settings‘ on the left-hand side menu.
- Enable ‘Remember user name.’
- Tap on the ‘Turn on Touch ID for log on‘ box.
- Review the statement.
- Select ‘Yes‘ at the bottom to complete the process.
Important: Some features are not available for employer plans. In some areas of the app you may be prompted for your app password, including those requiring monetary transactions.
All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
When you access any of the third-party sites mentioned in this article, you will be leaving our site. Except where noted, Vanguard accepts no responsibility for content on third-party websites.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Features may vary by device and account type.
Some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans.